Hey i know its a common and famous trope yet i fail to find good dramas to suck onto from this genre.

I do not want certain tropes within this trope, so can y'all please suggest dramas with these restrictions

1.   i don't want dramas where the "someone else" is also the fl. Something like ML likes FL's previous version, younger version of her, FL in another human's body, FL is his previous lover's reincarnation etc. i want this someone else that ml loves to be a completely separate person. some dramas in this trop is i guess
    1. Everyone Loves Me 
    2. Find Me in Your Memory 
  2. ML and FL should never have been together before. i am not looking for a second chance romance
  3. no historical
  4. no pregnancy or forced marriage tropes. (marriage of convenience as a joint decision by FL and ML is okay tho, example : Konin Todoke ni )
  5. I would prefer non school but its okay 
  6. no older ml - younger fl (similar age (2-3 years )is  the best. and older fl -younger ml is okay)
  7. has to be the main couple. Secondary couple ONLY if the "someone else" is not FL. as long as secondary couple have their own triangle outside of FL and ML.
  8. i would prefer where ML doesnt "hate" FL.  he can like fl as a friend. he can dislike fl, but not "i will kill her" hate. but if the drama meets other requirements then please do recommend it!

The dramas that exactly fit my desire are :

SO PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE! ANYONE WHO KNOWS UNREQUITED LOVE DRAMAS FROM FL'S PERSPECTIVE THAT DO NOT HAVE THE ABOVE-MENTIONED TROPES, PLEASE RECOMMEND ME!!