I'm getting "Invalid Twitter Token Authentication. Please reconnect the Twitter application and try again." message everytime I try to share my drama progress on twitter,

I've tried to revoke and then reconnect access both through twitter and mdl website as well as turning off adblock, but nothing seems to work.Has anyone ever encountered this problem? Thank you so much in advance.

stresseddesserts:

I'm getting "Invalid Twitter Token Authentication. Please reconnect the Twitter application and try again." message everytime I try to share my drama progress on twitter,

I've tried to revoke and then reconnect access both through twitter and mdl website as well as turning off adblock, but nothing seems to work.Has anyone ever encountered this problem? Thank you so much in advance.

Hey, just linked a Twitter acc to this acc to lg in that way- tried it a few times and was business as usual However, I do get authentication problems when I log in  with Google+ with varying frequency (esp. if I'm loggin on, off, and back on again within a shorter period of time. This is especially the case when switching accounts.

Sorry I can't impart much of value to you, I've just come to expect the authentication problems as an MDL quirk- have been there for me for years, with fluctuations.

Thank you for the reply! I've been trying to log on and off a couple of times for the past month and the error still persists... sigh I guess I'll just have to persist until it works :( 

stresseddesserts:

Thank you for the reply! I've been trying to log on and off a couple of times for the past month and the error still persists... sigh I guess I'll just have to persist until it works :( 

Had the problem with Twitter too yesterday- think it's with any sort of connected login method tbh

Hello! Does anyone know if this is resolved and how to resolve this? I can't link MDL to my twitter and facebook  :(

biniBningPunkista:

Hello! Does anyone know if this is resolved and how to resolve this? I can't link MDL to my twitter and facebook  :(

sadly, I still have this problem :(