This has been going on for about a week. If I want to make an update, I can do it from the calendar for airing dramas but otherwise have to go to the page of each title and update from there. When logged OUT, I can get to it with no issues. I can also go to others’ watchlists when logged in. It just stalls forever regardless of the browser (Firefox, Brave, Orion, Safari… all are doing it on my iPad, the only gadget with me at the moment). I’ve cleared site data (cache, cookies, tracking protection, etc), but that did nothing but log me out several places and clear a bit of memory.

Can someone see what is keeping it hanging? It is a bit chaotic to open in a logged out window to get the titles then go to title pages to keep track of what episode I am on! ?

Aoi Community Manager

It is possible that you don't have enough memory to render it when logged in with the extra data. You can try to go through the individual list instead. https://mydramalist.com/dramalist/elbee/watching

It looks like the completed list is what is making it hang-mine is long (but I’ve seen ones 3x as long as mine with ratings-some possibly bots) but only a couple of titles longer than a week ago when it was totally okay (and I haven’t done anything besides required security updates on this since getting it-it is only 4-5 months old, the newest model, and has plenty of free memory (and data set to delete when I close the browses) though I don’t know how Apple tablets manage in-use memory)… I don’t use every browser listed (I tried them for testing purposes) so they have nothing on them but the watchlist. I cleared all the data except passwords that are on my Firefox account. 

Has something been altered that would be making it use drastically more memory?

Aoi Community Manager
 ElBee:

It looks like the completed list is what is making it hang-mine is long (but I’ve seen ones 3x as long as mine with ratings-some possibly bots) but only a couple of titles longer than a week ago when it was totally okay (and I haven’t done anything besides required security updates on this since getting it-it is only 4-5 months old, the newest model, and has plenty of free memory (and data set to delete when I close the browses) though I don’t know how Apple tablets manage in-use memory)… I don’t use every browser listed (I tried them for testing purposes) so they have nothing on them but the watchlist. I cleared all the data except passwords that are on my Firefox account. 

Has something been altered that would be making it use drastically more memory?

We haven't made any changes to that section for at least a year now. When viewing your own list, it actually loads much more data. It's best to try another browser or manage the list in the app. We're working on a fix for the new version, but there's no ETA yet.