Please find a way to alert someone submitting an edit that one has already been edited. I have wasted my time on many edits only to be rejected that someone else before has already submitted one. I have better things to do with my time if I am always going to be rejected. Especially when it is editing a large qty of episodes. I find it very hard to believe, as well, that I am always rejected because of someone else's submission when the same drama stays unedited for weeks.

We are working on a new editor. No ETA when it will be available.

Sher1264:

Please find a way to alert someone submitting an edit that one has already been edited. I have wasted my time on many edits only to be rejected that someone else before has already submitted one. I have better things to do with my time if I am always going to be rejected. Especially when it is editing a large qty of episodes. I find it very hard to believe, as well, that I am always rejected because of someone else's submission when the same drama stays unedited for weeks. 

Until the new editor is implemented, I'll suggest you to join the mdl discord server. You can ask the approval staff to check the submission queue before editing/ submitting anything.