I created an account in 2022, as of last night Dec 31, my completed tally was showing 282 dramas and 42 movies. I've just had a look at my 2022 year in review, it's only showing 64 dramas and 0 movies completed, despite 299 ratings given. Even if I took out specials, that's a huge discrepancy in completed stats.

With regards to actors/actresses, do specials not count towards watched tallies or is it the case wherethere are multiple seasons, this will only count as one instance? 

Please assist/review. Thanks

I have the same problem. I screenshot my profile on Jan 3rd 2022, it was 200 dramas and 200 movies. As of Dec 31st, i have completed 341 dramas and 301 movies, which means my completed tally in 2022 should be about 141 dramas and 101 movies. But my 2022 year in review shows 123 dramas, 28 movies and 236 ratings. The movies tally is just too far off. 

Also, there's an actor that I've watched at least 15 works by him in 2022 but he didn't show up in my 2022 year either.

Same problem, and made a thread about it too.

I made my account in march 2022. 

Since then, I have seen 539 episodes, including 34 completed dramas and 16 completed movies, as seen on my profile page.
Yet yearly review says I've seen 336 episodes, completed 28 dramas and 6 movies. How come?

Same for me too
I completed 177 dramas this year but according to my end of year I have only completed 171

also it also says I have competed 

69,699,464 Total Episodes
71,582,788 Total Hours
5,808,288.7 Per Month

5,965,232.4 Per Month/

1,340,374.3 Per Week
1,376,592.1 Per Week

Thank you (: 

Same here! Following for (hopefully) a fix. I calculated based on the previous year. Not that it’s a major feat, but I should have 70 completed dramas for 2022, it only claims 46. I also have more ratings than completed dramas.

The 2022 year in review has been refreshed, and the stats look much better. Although drama count is correct once you take out specials, movies are still 3 short. The last 3 movies I watched, all on Dec 31, weren't counted, since one of the main leads in it should have put him in the most watched list with 4 titles, and the rating I gave the last movie should have put it in the top movies list.

Looks like specials and ongoing dramas don't count towards actors/actresses watch tally. I was expecting certain actors to appear in the list, but didn't. Two actors who showed up in the original year review with 4 titles each are no longer in the list. Confusing since, I'd watched 3 movies +1 drama of one, and 4 dramas (1 ongoing) of the other, and yet there are actors with 3 titles that have replaced them on the list.

Yes, the dramas and movies stats look ok now but the most watched actors and actresses are not really accurate. As I said, there's an actor I watched at least 15 titles last year, and 7 titles for some other actors but all of them don't show up in my year in review. Instead, it shows actors with 5 titles I've watched. Is it because it only counts main roles and not supporting roles?

nhii:

Yes, the dramas and movies stats look ok now but the most watched actors and actresses are not really accurate. As I said, there's an actor I watched at least 15 titles last year, and 7 titles for some other actors but all of them don't show up in my year in review. Instead, it shows actors with 5 titles I've watched. Is it because it only counts main roles and not supporting roles?

Yes the most watched actors and actresses don't look so accurate to me either. But yes, I believe it doesn't count supporting roles and only counts main roles. I'm not completely sure if regular members for TV Shows count though. Also I watched over 200 dramas this year but it only says I watched 170 dramas.

Based on my previous years stats, MDL only counts main roles in dramas and movies, not sure about hosting. But still the actor tally looks wrong, since I have definitely watched a few actors in more main roles than the ones who showed up in my most watched list for 2022. 

sarah:

Same here! Following for (hopefully) a fix. I calculated based on the previous year. Not that it’s a major feat, but I should have 70 completed dramas for 2022, it only claims 46. I also have more ratings than completed dramas.

While everyone says theirs appears fixed, mine only went up to 52. Still trying to figure out where my other 18 logged dramas in 2022 went? I’m hoping they’re still getting worked on and refreshing again.

They fixed drama and movie amount, but episode amount is still not fixed! It says I've seen 336 episodes in yearly, while it should be like 530 something 

The most watched actresses and actors are wrong too, it's counting variety shows

And it didn't count the ones I remember watching tho since they removed rewatches from all the lists, that took most actors I watched stuff for

kretuzerwilhelmxiii:

They fixed drama and movie amount, but episode amount is still not fixed! It says I've seen 336 episodes in yearly, while it should be like 530 something 

It only count completed shows/movies.

XingBack:

The most watched actresses and actors are wrong too, it's counting variety shows

And it didn't count the ones I remember watching tho since they removed rewatches from all the lists, that took most actors I watched stuff for

It already excluded variety shows. We don't count rewatch at the moment, hopefully next year.

This is nitpicking, but is there a reason why the last 3 movies I saw, all added on Dec 31 weren't included on my movies tally? I know this because the lead in one of them would have put him in the most watched actor list, and the rating I gave the last one should have put it in the top movie list.

Is there a cut off on the year end data, like a timezone thing?

zekkou:

This is nitpicking, but is there a reason why the last 3 movies I saw, all added on Dec 31 weren't included on my movies tally? I know this because the lead in one of them would have put him in the most watched actor list, and the rating I gave the last one should have put it in the top movie list.

Is there a cut off on the year end data, like a timezone thing?

Yes, that is correct, I updated your year end to included those.