That whole family needs to be in Secure Mental Ward  and heavily medicated because they've all lost their marbles I mean it. How can the whole family hate one person, like why? What did she do that not even one person will be on her side. They bully her for no reason.  I can wait for her husband to reveal himself as a big short millionaire  and stick it to them like boom and I think the father's business is going to go down bad and they will need her husband's help to bring things back up because her own family are stealing money from the company

After the events of episode 11, with talks about how Maon’s wife died from cancer and Tul continuous probably on whether he had a child (“he doesn’t have a child”, really x10) I have doubts about his “father” status. With the way this are going the writers are adamant on writing him as the good guy, although everything he’s done suggests otherwise. 

Abuse is abuse irregardless of who it’s coming from, it’s  especially  worse if it comes from this e who are meant to essentially protect you from the world.  Worst of all Warong doesn’t think that his wrong ? intentions do not justify actions, it’s the other way around.