Can we like take a moment and hate on this 'Anti Makeover' they did to him?

jj7S3GOYZLVsC.png

like ARE YOU SERIOUS?! And as if the outfit isn't enough, she puts this extremly ugly glasses on him and is like jusUUwMGRfu8y.png

Also find me on:  KakostoryGoodreads I Listography I Pinterest I MyAnimeList I Instagram I AKP I SoundTracking I Snapchat: kristinco303

I was literally going wtf the whole time. >_<
I have screamed out of frustration at this scene.I mean how can you spend so much money over someone gorgeous like joo won and still be able to turn him into THIS -_-
*google image searches Joo Won*
How is that even possible?
Have you guys seen Fashion King? Haha!

Actually, I have been wondering if the writers have thrown in little jokes about his previoys roles. Maybe that whole ridiculous scene was a parody of Fashion King? The BINGO quote from Bridal Mask has already been used twice, and pointedly directed at his character. Who knows? :p
He looks just like Jo Han Chul~ ^^''
OMG THANK YOU FOR AGREEING WITH ME. He looks so so so so so bad
Yea,those ugly hipster glasses that douchebags wear. Of course they have to include the over the top,cliche gay fashion consultant.
He looked way better before the makeover! I didn't like the way they styled his hair and the clothes were horrible O.o I didn't like the new style at all.. But at least it got better after a few episodes -.- maybe they realized how ugly it was..