Interviews

• [ENG SUB] <Flex X Cop> Keyword Interview (YouTube)
  • Awareness Game <Flex X Cop> Gangha’s Team 1 Teamwork Test! (YouTube)
  • [ENG SUB] <Flex X Cop> Press Conference
  • [ENG SUB] Harper‘s BAZAAR Q&A — A chaebol-like detective Park Ji-hyun and a criminal-like chaebol Ahn Bo-hyun's meeting
  • [ENG SUB] 240310 MEN Noblesse Ahn Bo-hyun's [Fill The Blank] — The reason why Ahn Bo-hyun is tall is surprisingly 'this'?
  • [ENG SUB] Who’s Most Likely To <Flex X Cop> Ahn Bo-hyun & Park Ji-hyun | Disney+ Singapore/Malaysia/Philippines 
  • [CHINESE SUB] <Flex X Cop> Ahn Bo-hyun & Park Ji-hyun Interview | Disney+ Taiwan
  • [CHINESE SUB]  Who‘s Game <Flex X Cop> Ahn Bo-hyun & Park Ji-hyun Interview | Disney+ Taiwan
  • If you play games, you'll get a gift?! ? Gift Garden <Flex X Cop> Ahn Bo-hyun & Park Ji-hyun | Disney Plus Korea (YouTube)
  • Into the land of dreams and hopes! <Flex X Cop> Ahn Bo-hyun & Park Ji-hyun Gift Garden in Disney’s 100th Anniversary Pop-up | Disney Plus Korea (YouTube)
  • Cool <Flex X Cop> Ahn Bo-hyun & Park Ji-hyun wearing police uniform (YouTube)
  • Life4Cut <Flex X Cop> Ahn Bo-hyun & Park Ji-hyun (YouTube | GIF)
  • [ENG SUB] Park Ji-hyun X Deduction File & BTS of Disney+ Promotional Content Filming for <Flex X Cop>
  • [ENG SUB] Content Creator boboholokal (Alek) with <Flex X Cop> Ahn Bo-hyun & Park Ji-hyun  | What weapon would you choose to fight a villain?
  • Allure Photoshoot BTS Interview with <Flex X Cop> Park Ji-hyun (Twitter/X)
  • [ENG SUB] <Flex X Cop> Ahn Bo-hyun & Park Ji-hyun’s Instagram Update before the release of the final two episodes
  • <Flex X Cop> Ahn Bo-hyun & Park Ji-hyun’s final update before the release of the last episode | Disney+ (Twitter/X)
  • Park Ji-hyun’s final Q&A about <Flex X Cop> (Article)
  • [ENG SUB] <Flex X Cop> Exclusive Interview: Ahn Bo-hyun and Park Ji-hyun talk about working together again | Disney+ (Interviewer - Gia Allana)
  • [ENG SUB] Who do you want to be the happiest among the characters that Ahn Bo-hyun has played? POP QUIZ with <Flex X Cop> Ahn Bo-hyun | Marie Claire Korea
  • Interview with Writer Kim Ba-da on <Flex X Cop> (Article)

Disney Plus Korea <Flex X Cop> Youtube Playlist

BTS

• <Flex X Cop> Script Reading (YouTube)
  • [Making] <Flex X Cop> BTS Preview of the Filming  (YouTube)
  • [Making] Behind-the-Poster Shooting of <Flex X Cop> (YouTube)
  • [Making] First Filming Scene of <Flex X Cop> (YouTube)
  • [Making] Disarming the Cuteness of Isoo and Ganghyun!! <Flex X Cop> Episodes 1-2 BTS (YouTube)
  • [Making] I’d like to tell you the process of getting a real boat license!! <Flex X Cop> Episodes 1-2 BTS (YouTube)
  • [Making] Worldview Unified! Why are you coming out of there?! <Flex X Cop> Episodes 3-4 BTS (YouTube)
  • [Making] Cute Isoo Next to Another Cute Ganghyun <Flex X Cop> Episodes 3-4 BTS (YouTube)
  • [Making] Is this dance possible at the club?? 1:1 Dance Class <Flex X Cop> Episodes 5-6 BTS (YouTube)
  • [Making] The filming site exploded with an unexpected ad-lib!! <Flex X Cop> Episodes 5-6 BTS (YouTube)
  • [Making] My mom watched Jin Isoo and I get off work... <Flex X Cop> Episodes 7-8 BTS (YouTube)
  • [Making] ?Don't get hurt, my dear Isoo? <Flex X Cop> Episodes 7-8 BTS (YouTube)
  • [Making]"Strawberry is in it?!?" The reason why the pure-hearted Isoo is angry <Flex X Cop> Episodes 9-10 BTS (YouTube)
  • [Making] "To me... Why did you do that” Spooky <Flex X Cop> Episodes 9-10 BTS (YouTube)
  • [Making] Meet your partner and start stretching? <Flex X Cop> Episodes 11-12 BTS (YouTube)
  • [Making] The day of the tank shooting~ It's really falling down!!?? <Flex X Cop> Episodes 11-12 BTS (YouTube)
  • Park Ji-hyun Instagram Update with Ahn Bo-hyun — Park Ji-hyun’s Birthday Celebration after filming the Underwater Scene (Twitter/X)
  • [Making] The day I filmed Seung-ju and my father-in-law~ <Flex X Cop> Episodes 13-14 BTS (YouTube)
  • [Making]  Isoo x Seung-ju's vague atmosphere... What is it? <Flex X Cop> Episodes 13-14 BTS (YouTube)
  • 240322 Park Ji-hyun’s Instagram Update <Flex X Cop> Cam BTS Cuts (Twitter/X)
  • [Making] Seung-ju is also timid (?) The Isoo who made it?? <Flex X Cop> Episodes 15-16 BTS (YouTube)
  • [Making] Isoo is back as a detective!! <Flex X Cop> Episodes 15-16 BTS (YouTube)
  • Compilation of Park Ji-hyun ‘slapping’ Ahn Bo-hyun (Twitter/X)

SBS Catch <Flex X Cop> Youtube Playlist 

OST

SBS <Flex X Cop> OST YouTube Playlist

Others

• Running Man — Episode 692 (Ahn Bo-hyun & Park Ji-hyun)
  • Strong Heart VS — Episode 7 (Ahn Bo-hyun, Park Ji-hyun, Kang Sang-jun, Kim Shin-bi, & Jung Ga-hee) (YouTube Cut 1 , YouTube Cut 2 , YouTube Cut 3, YouTube Cut 4)
  • [FULL] SBS Radio Power FM’s ”2 O’clock Escape Cultwo Show” — 240125 <Flex X Cop> Ahn Bo-hyun & Park Ji-hyun | [ENG SUB] Funny Moments Cut)
  • [FULL] SBS Radio Power FM’s “2 O’clock Escape Cultwo Show“ — 240320 <Flex X Cop> Ahn Bo-hyun & Park Ji-hyun Promised Return Due to Hitting 10% Viewer Ratings | [ENG SUB] Funny Moments Cut)

*TBA (Feel free to reply if you find more especially if there’s ENG SUB alternatives available, tho auto-generated YouTube captions are actually decent and if you have seen enough K-dramas, you can pretty much understand what they’re saying)

Trivia:
Lee Ganghyun’s Birthdate — 16 October 1992 (1 month earlier than Isoo)
Jin Isoo Birthdate — 19 November 1992

S2 production confirmed. Screenwriter Kim Ba-da has already started working on S2’s script!
Ahn Bo-Hyun and Park Ji-Hyun are in talks to star in the sequel and coordinating the schedules.

Interview with Writer Kim Ba-da on <Flex X Cop> (Article)

Q: I heard that Season 2 is being written, and there was some opinion that it was disappointing that the love line between Isoo and Ganghyun was not portrayed well in Season 1. Will we be able to see the love line between the two in Season 2?

A: The love line between Isoo and Ganghyun is expected to unfold in earnest in Season 2.

Final Edit: 27 March 2024, 14:15 KST (Korea Standard Time).

Woah, that is a lot!  Thanks for sharing the OST

With Ep 15-16 BTS just released, all <Flex X Cop> contents are finally out now.
There won’t be any further updates to my original post.

Aww...found everything in one place...??