Saleka:

Is this novel can I read it anywhere in the online?

Check my article, I have updated with link of novel.

Did FL’s step mom kill FL’s mom or have anything to do with it?  I don’t trust her claim the mom just fell off a cliff…

So, crown prince is a good person or not?

Mina:

Did FL’s step mom kill FL’s mom or have anything to do with it?  I don’t trust her claim the mom just fell off a cliff…

Mina:

Did FL’s step mom kill FL’s mom or have anything to do with it?  I don’t trust her claim the mom just fell off a cliff

Oh, it's different from the novel. In the novel, her mom escaped with them, but her father and the concubine were lost in the chaos. But, you know, in dramas, no dead body means still alive. 

Emmaline Zhang:

So, crown prince is a good person or not?

In the novel, the crown and emperor were killed by Lord Liang at the start, not many descriptions of them coz they are not important. The next emperor is not him anyway,

The next emperor will be lord liang?

Emmaline Zhang:

The next emperor will be lord liang?

no, Youzhou governor - Fan xuan.

The Novel's timeline has been updated. (spoilers)

What's about the princess? somoene said that she want to marry ML, so in novel she cause problems to the lead couple?? 

how they resolve this? i know that his parents no want the princess, but i ask about herself she set to appear soon i think

YESMISSA:

What's about the princess? somoene said that she want to marry ML, so in novel she cause problems to the lead couple?? 

how they resolve this? i know that his parents no want the princess, but i ask about herself she set to appear soon i think

In the capital arc, she wants to marry ML to release him from prison but is refused by ML. The new emperor later arranged for her to marry an official but she was humiliated by him (coz his ex-wife was killed by the princess's brother), then she chose to commit suicide.  Actually not many plots for her in the novel. The novel is not focused on triangle love. 

Btw, to the new emperor (Fan Xuan), the princess was from the last dynasty, so they are not related, also with  different political parties. That's why he's not that supportive of the marriage.

I'm really feeling bad for miss ye.. what will happen to her later on? Will she survive & get a happy ending? & Will ye shi an take revenge for her sister? I'm literally hating these wang father & son duo

1- Gu Jiusi will marry the princess? 

2 - If the answer is no, how will he escape this marriage? 

3 - How did she meet him? She likes him? 

4 - Will she want to marry him, even though he is married?

ItsU:

I'm really feeling bad for miss ye.. what will happen to her later on? Will she survive & get a happy ending? & Will ye shi an take revenge for her sister? I'm literally hating these wang father & son duo

Ye Yun killed him after three months. She and her brother escaped from Yangzhou with Yuru's help. GJS's father also escaped with them, Ye Shi An hid him after the accident..

juliealbertoni:

1- Gu Jiusi will marry the princess? 

2 - If the answer is no, how will he escape this marriage? 

3 - How did she meet him? She likes him? 

4 - Will she want to marry him, even though he is married?

1&2 I answered above to @YESMISSA.

3. They met many years ago when GJS visited his maternal uncle in the capital. Yes.

4. She could be an 'equal wife' with LYR. (if you are asking how it works if he's already married, but he didn't divorce LYR in the novel in fact).

CloudA:

1&2 I answered above to @YESMISSA.

3. They met many years ago when GJS visited his maternal uncle in the capital. Yes.

4. She could be an 'equal wife' with LYR.

The drama is different from the novel.  GJS will not divorce LYR in this drama.