MTH123:

I don't remember anything like that either. Tong Hua definitely created three great love rivals. Look at all the opinions and speculations! People can create their own fanfic with XL or CX. But, the best story will probably remain the one that Tong Hua wrote. The ship she supported was the one with TSJ. (I'm glad she did too.)

So true..For me TSJ always the best choice.  Wish we could get someone like TSJ in real life.

DREAMERS12:

So true..For me TSJ always the best choice.  Wish we could get someone like TSJ in real life.

He is a rare kind of man.  :(

MTH123:

I don't remember anything like that either. Tong Hua definitely created three great love rivals. Look at all the opinions and speculations! People can create their own fanfic with XL or CX. But, the best story will probably remain the one that Tong Hua wrote. The ship she supported was the one with TSJ. (I'm glad she did too.)

Agree.  Just read the novel before making things up.

I didn't read the novel but TSJ in the drama comes across as a responsible guy who has the best intentions for his family and XY. He's not weak as some people have commented. But I guess they prefer a tough guy. I think when XY first noticed how he's so kind even after being tortured so badly, she developed a soft spot for him and it grew into love over time.

What do you think of the deviation that Tong Hua made by adding the boat scene to the drama when it was not even in the novel? Do you think there will be lots of stuff that will be changed, and will it affect the TSJ-XY dynamic?

Vina:

What do you think of the deviation that Tong Hua made by adding the boat scene to the drama when it was not even in the novel? Do you think there will be lots of stuff that will be changed, and will it affect the TSJ-XY dynamic?

i afraid if they will change a bit of the plot from the book, but i guess because he is fans favourite and maybe to show a softie XL to the audiences as he was bashed real bad by some. idk. but i doubt they also will change the plot as Ive seen from the teaser clips  but we dont know what on their minds?

gingerkiss:

I didn't read the novel but TSJ in the drama comes across as a responsible guy who has the best intentions for his family and XY. He's not weak as some people have commented. But I guess they prefer a tough guy. I think when XY first noticed how he's so kind even after being tortured so badly, she developed a soft spot for him and it grew into love over time.

yes, he is looked down so much as he is described as weak guy. But  i dont blame them as both of CX and XL have charismatic appearances

Umi Is My Name:

i afraid if they will change a bit of the plot from the book, but i guess because he is fans favourite and maybe to show a softie XL to the audiences as he was bashed real bad by some. idk. but i doubt they also will change the plot as Ive seen from the teaser clips  but we dont know what on their minds?

I hope you are right. It will make me feel upset if they deviate from a lot of things in favor of another character, like what was done in Ashes of Love. Giving the other ML more screentime, that it was even a trending topic on weibo back then.

Umi Is My Name:

yes, he is looked down so much as he is described as weak guy. But  i dont blame them as both of CX and XL have charismatic appearances

TSJ is kind and loving.  And, can fight for his women too.

He is a wen wu poster boy!

Vina:

TH's fav is XL,i have no problem if they add so many scenes to him but she should treat other ML like the novel,she cuts TSJ's many important lines from chapter 8 of the novel,also in yesterday's ep they added a line xiang liu calling him useless when there were no such a line in the novel.if they are going like this in upcoming ep then they had better not to follow the ending ,they are making it looks like jing is a leftover who has no contribuation to the plot

I hope our speculations will be proven invalid. I hope that TSJ's beautiful moment with XY won't get edited out on episode 20.

Vina:

I hope our speculations will be proven invalid. I hope that TSJ's beautiful moment with XY won't get edited out on episode 20.

also i hope they will not cut the scene where XY plays with Jing's hair that part was so tender in the novel, Moreover jing will be disappear in many eps,writer can add scene to other character as much as she want, just don't want jing's scenes to be cut,bcz they are the end game ,if they don't show proper dynamics between them then they will be criticized by making them endgame

Vina:

I hope you are right. It will make me feel upset if they deviate from a lot of things in favor of another character, like what was done in Ashes of Love. Giving the other ML more screentime, that it was even a trending topic on weibo back then.

yes that what i thought . i will riot first if they do that ? seriously i like the current dynamic, except a few is missing such as dialogues but the necessarily of the boat scene is like additional flavours i guess  i dont mind. but dont bother to mess up with TSJ-XY dynamic  thats all ?

Xiao An:

also i hope they will not cut the scene where XY plays with Jing's hair that part was so tender in the novel, Moreover jing will be disappear in many eps,writer can add scene to other character as much as she want, just don't want jing's scenes to be cut,bcz they are the end game ,if they don't show proper dynamics between them then they will be criticized by making them endgame

yes that part is for me the initial intimate relationship between them and also tongue kisses ☺️☺️?i hope they show it . the disappearance of Jing is absolutely saddening, mostly because of how mournful and heartbreaking XY was . but im happy they married after that even the last minute arrival of Jing tho in Royal Mother place  (i dont remember the place)  

it's kinda annoying when i saw people saying why author choose jing as endgame bcz he boring i mean what?the story is showing in xiao yao's perspective and he is the man who can give her the life that she wants.

I am not saying to like him,he maybe not so-called interesting like others but it doesn't mean he doesn't deserve her