Xiao An:

i know they will say that they enojoyed her scenes more with other guys than jing,he is boring blah blah,i mean honestly i have a soft spot for xuan,him and jing are my bias but the way they dislikes jing if they say Xuan is better after killing jing bcz he is boring then i will be not in  shock

ikr, i think TSJ's intelligence is no less than CX and XL, but he lacks the ruthlessness of the other two and that is exactly what he needs to overcome his grandma's and FFY' dirty job. they all only saw XiaoYao saved Jing, but in fact Jing saved her too. He made her understands that no matter how other people treat us, we can choose our hearts soft and beautiful . i wanted they know Jing has quality to be kind and not hold grudges 

Omg ep 19, it's so heart breaking for XL, to hear all that. See she wasn't in love with him, she didnt even wanf to touch his lips. Looks like he's the only one feeling the bug.l

I like TSJ and CX.  XL is an outlier and the other fourth guy- a shadow.  

Been waiting for the kiss screen and I am so disappointed. Jing got the steering wheel and took the wrong turn, f^%*!

pinkapple:

Been waiting for the kiss screen and I am so disappointed. Jing got the steering wheel and took the wrong turn, f^%*!

I don't mind not having a good kissing scene.  What matters is their dialogues.  

Ltran904:

Omg ep 19, it's so heart breaking for XL, to hear all that. See she wasn't in love with him, she didnt even wanf to touch his lips. Looks like he's the only one feeling the bug.l

mparthur:

I like TSJ and CX.  XL is an outlier and the other fourth guy- a shadow.  

I dislike his treatment for XY.  He made her suffer again. 

Do you guys know  how long did Jing and XY breakup after the pregnancy situation?  

Kali_01:

Do you guys know  how long did Jing and XY breakup after the pregnancy situation?  

just remembered when Jing feng (jings maid) said that ' my master hasnt been really well for 10 years' or something . maybe around that. i just knew it was long but didnt know the exact timeline. anyone cares to answer? hehe . 

Umi Is My Name:

just remembered when Jing feng (jings maid) said that ' my master hasnt been really well for 10 years' or something . maybe around that. i just knew it was long but didnt know the exact timeline. anyone cares to answer? hehe . 

I hate misunderstandings ? i hope they won’t be apart for so long ? 

Kali_01:

I hate misunderstandings ? i hope they won’t be apart for so long ? 

We might wait for the next season for them to be together again after that misunderstanding...

I think you are right. I just looked at the calendar it seems this season will end with the wedding. I suppose I could read the novel while waiting for s2. 

Kali_01:

They break up in chapter 25 then gets back together in chapter 34

Kali_01:

I think you are right. I just looked at the calendar it seems this season will end with the wedding. I suppose I could read the novel while waiting for s2. 

I am planning to do that too while I wait for the second season. 

Vina:

I dislike his treatment for XY.  He made her suffer again. 

I think he's suffering from the heartbreak bug since she doesn't love him.

Kali_01:

yeah saw that too. 35-39 are going to be hell out of episodes and im in the state of preparing my mental health with curse words involved as FFY is annoying af, or will not be watching at all hahaha??? but i do wanna know how TSJ will look like in wedding attire tho so probably it wont be the first option. but i need to sit and watch without being mad in that moment☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️even it hurts like crazy but we know its a mental wedding, not people in right mind would want to marry such a cunning vicious lady FFY.