Vina:

What do you think of the deviation that Tong Hua made by adding the boat scene to the drama when it was not even in the novel? Do you think there will be lots of stuff that will be changed, and will it affect the TSJ-XY dynamic?

I just hope Tong Hua  does not portrait XY fall for  both of TSJ and XL. As in the 15 years promise scene when suddenly XL pop up its look like , XL gonna stir XY heart.

Xiao An:

it's kinda annoying when i saw people saying why author choose jing as endgame bcz he boring i mean what?the story is showing in xiao yao's perspective and he is the man who can give her the life that she wants.

I am not saying to like him,he maybe not so-called interesting like others but it doesn't mean he doesn't deserve her

yes, i have to explain to people especially on Facebook 'Jing is not a wimp' .how sad people describe him as weakling, boring and slow. they dont even read the book ? but im still defending my guy tho. HE IS THE ONE AND ONLY♥️♥️?

I think Jing is still the end game. In the trailer XY poisons ZX because she was taking revenge for Jing, that shows how much she loves Jing to even try to poison her loving cousin. Also in hello Saturday episode they called each other boyfriend and girlfriend,  that's a hint where the show will go. 

YAOJing are the #1 couple on weibo! Why would the author change the endgame when they're already popular.

And yes I was disappointed they took the hair washing scenes out of the drama. That was supposed to help with the chemistry. 

I don't think they'll show the tongue kissing scenes. YANG Zi never went that far in her other shows.

Umi Is My Name:

yes, i have to explain to people especially on Facebook 'Jing is not a wimp' .how sad people describe him as weakling, boring and slow. they dont even read the book ? but im still defending my guy tho. HE IS THE ONE AND ONLY♥️♥️?

Ya, he definitely not , He is a businessman so he is not good fighter like XL or CX. But he has the courage to fight in dangerous situation and really a smart guy. By proper planning he brought XY and CX nearer location to him and break off XY's  marriage

DREAMERS12:

I just hope Tong Hua  does not portrait XY fall for  both of TSJ and XL. As in the 15 years promise scene when suddenly XL pop up its look like , XL gonna stir XY heart.

Omg! People keeps assuming this, I also hopethe drama doesn't show this.

Ltran904:

Omg! People keeps assuming this, I also hopethe drama doesn't show this.

In the novel I don't think XY ever fall for XL . It would be great if they keep the essence 

Actually I think she does fall for FFB during break up with Jing, that's what her dream indicates... the dream where she sees Jing interacting with his son, she then runs away to Qing Shui town and jumps into the water. When she sees FFB surfaced  she swam towards him but when he turned into XL she swam away crying. 

But b4 anything could happen she got back with Jing. 

Ltran904:

Actually I think she does fall for FFB during break up with Jing, that's what her dream indicates... the dream where she sees Jing interacting with his son, she then runs away to Qing Shui town and jumps into the water. When she sees FFB surfaced  she swam towards him but when he turned into XL she swam away crying. 

But b4 anything could happen she got back with Jing. 

For me, XL is the kind of friend whom we need to cry in front of and get consoled by after a break-up.

If XY thinks he is worth it, he is.  

DREAMERS12:

For me, XL is the kind of friend whom we need to cry in front of and get consoled by after a break-up.

Agree.  XL could be the best partner for XY if there were no battles to fight for.  XL is like her biological father, Chi Yun.  A ruthless warrior but when it comes to the woman he loves, he goes soft.

today other fans will go mad

Xiao An:

today other fans will go mad

i giggled like crazy

Jing said "I'm not interested in Yi Yang and she's not interested in me. This time when I go back, I'll tell my grandmother to end the engagement."

"Hhmmm, huh?" Xiao Yao's mind was still fuzzy so it told her a moment to process it "How do you know? She's so nice to you......"

Jing cut her off "Xiao Yao, I've met plenty of women interested in me, I know how a woman looks at a man she wants. No matter how nice she is to me, she's never looked at me like that. And now....." Jing stroked her hair "Now I know what it feels like to want someone, I'm not wrong!"

Xiao Yao released a sigh "Okay."

Jing actually felt worse because Xiao Yao didn't see that when he was alone with Yi Yang, the way she looked at him. Xiao Yao never thought of him as crippled so thought Yi Yang would feel the same, she thought others saw him the way she saw him.

Xiao Yao suddenly thought of something and sat up excitedly "If she doesn't want you, then come back to be my Shi Qi!" Her eyes lit up "You worried back then that Tu Shan Hou that lunatic would harm Lao Mu and me so you went back to being Tu Shan Jing. But Wen Xiao Liu is gone now and I'm the Gao Xing Princess. Tu Shan Hou can't harm me, you can come back to be Shi Qi."

Jing's voice conveyed his torment "I....I just cannot.....I know you deserve better, but I cannot.....I'm sorry....."

Xiao Yao quickly said "I understand, I

understand."

Jing said in a low voice "You don't understand." Xiao Yao was honest "I don't understand, but I have to try and reassure you."

todays chapter . omg couldnt have picked the best cast to play TuShanJing and Xiaoyao characters. I love Dengwei and Yangzi. so natural♥️♥️♥️♥️ 

this is just the half of lovey dovey parts,  i cant wait for tongue kisses,(it is allowed ?) and also when TSJ coma or something

Umi Is My Name:

i giggled like crazy

i know they will say that they enojoyed her scenes more with other guys than jing,he is boring blah blah,i mean honestly i have a soft spot for xuan,him and jing are my bias but the way they dislikes jing if they say Xuan is better after killing jing bcz he is boring then i will be not in  shock

Xiao An:
but the way they dislikes jing if they say Xuan is better after killing jing bcz he is boring then i will be not in  shock

So true ? ?