Kali_01:

I hate misunderstandings 😭 i hope they won’t be apart for so long 😞 

yes but i  think they resolved it well, its not like XY was crazy to kill herself or screaming thunder she is so unlike the other FL's ive seen in some dramas, shes rational , she is still being behind -the- fake- smile, but she knows how TSJ is always taken advantages , so she would be rational. thats what i like bout her

Vina:

We might wait for the next season for them to be together again after that misunderstanding...

yes idk how many episodes it will take, but the most of all, I am so waiting the episode where XL will break off XY and Fenglong wedding as TSJ ordered him to do that. i think it will leave impression of how possessive TSJ is😍 and also they have slow talk and resolve everything . 

Ltran904:

They break up in chapter 25 then gets back together in chapter 34

Thank you! 

Novel readers, will you please explain why Jing will lose all his 9 tails and at what time (and chapter if possible)?  I’m getting excited to see our smart and witty fox/Jing! Hope happens during S-1.

one more question. We heard XY talked about demon fox. Is there any connections between Jing (our 9T fox) and him? I remember the  flower in Jing‘s hand when XY found him and the flower XY was trying to grab while in the fox demon’s cage. Not to mention that XY asked Jing to keep her demon fox tail  ( cut by her mother) after CX  throw it away.

I see a lot of polarizing views about Jing being the one who deserves Xiao Yao the most, but does XY deserves Jing? He loves her with all of his heart, but her heart wavers for Fangfeng Bei sometimes.

Noush:

Novel readers, will you please explain why Jing will lose all his 9 tails and at what time (and chapter if possible)?  I’m getting excited to see our smart and witty fox/Jing! Hope happens during S-1.

one more question. We heard XY talked about demon fox. Is there any connections between Jing (our 9T fox) and him? I remember the  flower in Jing‘s hand when XY found him and the flower XY was trying to grab while in the fox demon’s cage. Not to mention that XY asked Jing to keep her demon fox tail  ( cut by her mother) after CX  throw it away.

No he doesn't lose all 9, I think he loses 7, he lost them fighting Hou. Someone wants him dead so he doesn't make it to his wedding. Chapter 42.

Jings says, He's also a 9 tail and probably part of his  family. I think it was but by her father.

Yes, she will help him recover some of his old charm.

I read the novel quickly to get a sense of the story and I'm so in love with TSJ. He's such a great man for XY. I hope the drama keeps that part where XY explained to CX how it was TSJ who healed her emotionally. 

gingerkiss:

I read the novel quickly to get a sense of the story and I'm so in love with TSJ. He's such a great man for XY. I hope the drama keeps that part where XY explained to CX how it was TSJ who healed her emotionally. 

I love TSJ so much too. I hope the drama will show that she does love him and not someone she settled with. She’s still in the process of getting in tune with being a woman and her feelings so it’s natural for her feelings to waver when she meets someone she feels she can connect with. But TSJ was able to slowly break her barrier with his words and prove them with actions. 

Kali_01:

I love TSJ so much too. I hope the drama will show that she does love him and not someone she settled with. She’s still in the process of getting in tune with being a woman and her feelings so it’s natural for her feelings to waver when she meets someone she feels she can connect with. But TSJ was able to slowly break her barrier with his words and prove them with actions. 

This is based on my own observation; the drama shows she has conflicting feelings for TSJ and XL. Her promise not to love someone for 15 years is just empty words right now. Even TSJ in the drama knows that she is not completely in love with him; that's why he wouldn't kiss her. To him, it's just pity. I hope they made it clear that she really feels a strong love for him because, at this point, he loves her more than she likes him.

Vina:

This is based on my own observation; the drama shows she has conflicting feelings for TSJ and XL. Her promise not to love someone for 15 years is just empty words right now. Even TSJ in the drama knows that she is not completely in love with him; that's why he wouldn't kiss her. To him, it's just pity. I hope they made it clear that she really feels a strong love for him because, at this point, he loves her more than she likes him.

Dude.. didn't you watch episode 19? It clearly shows she's not in love with XL. She said she's scared of him, if she loved him she wouldn't be afraid  of him.

The 15 years promised isn't empty words, when XL pulled her underwater so she would placed her lips on his for air, but no she rather die then do that. She even told Jing in the cage. "To keep my promise to you I swam in the sea all night. I felt like I was about to drown and when I was almost suffocating I suddenly regretted it. I was wondering if a promise is more important than life. But the moment I saw you I didn't regret it at all." See she kept her promised with no regrets. They would be empty words if she did kiss XL or other men, but she rather die then touch his lips

Did you not she how angry he was after she said if she accidentally let him in her dream it would be more terrifying than death. He freaken tortured her making her swim the deep sea, she was so exhausted she went under and almost drown. When Jing rescued her and carried her to shore XL was watching. He then clutch his chest in pain because he and XY aren't together and the bug was hurting him.

Jing not kissing XY isn't because he thought she was completely in love with someone else but that he's afraid she was pitying him. Thats all. It just mean She hasn't proven herself to him yet.

https://twitter.com/flowerfrost_/status/1686755846737240064?s=20 

i agree with her

TSJ is the guy for XY because she feels in love when she is with him and he the same.  He never betrays his feelings for her like he had said in Episode 3 that he would forever be with her.  

In the novel, both give up their statuses to roam free in their world.  That's the best ending for XY and TSJ.

I love TSJ so muchhh

Ltran904:

No he doesn't lose all 9, I think he loses 7, he lost them fighting Hou. Someone wants him dead so he doesn't make it to his wedding. Chapter 42.

Jings says, He's also a 9 tail and probably part of his  family. I think it was but by her father.

Thanks! 2 tails are better than no tail:) Our Jing deserves more time in the drama. I'm still confused between demon fox and Jing. Is the demon fox just a bad apple in the Fox clan?