The thing is  "I personally am not attracted to this person" vs. "this person is ugly" are two very different statements. There are plenty of actors and actresses that others find attractive that I'm just not into and that's about my personal preferences. Saying someone is ugly is an entirely different value statement that's directed towards a person and their appearance and is crappy thing to say about a fellow human. 

Dani:

The thing is  "I personally am not attracted to this person" vs. "this person is ugly" are two very different statements. There are plenty of actors and actresses that others find attractive that I'm just not into and that's about my personal preferences. Saying someone is ugly is an entirely different value statement that's directed towards a person and their appearance and is crappy thing to say about a fellow human. 

I totally agree, and I myself find him really charming and lovable. he looks totally cute <3

Yea I don't find him attractive but it ok I'm watching not for that but the storyline.

Fair enough.....You're entitled to your opinion :) but I do disagree with you as in my view he doesn't look too bad. Yes, he is a little old and looks quite mature when compared to the typical flower boy actors but at least he is good at acting because at the end of the day, its the good acting that brings a script to life. If he had just looks and zero acting skills, I doubt any of us would be watching that show.

amxranthine:

Yea I don't find him attractive but it ok I'm watching not for that but the storyline.

same - except I'm not watching this drama. I only noticed this thread because it showed up on the right side of the screen lol. There are some actors I didn't find attractive at first but I still fall in love with their characters/acting...

I think the only time I notice looks is when I'm comparing it to anime/manga live adaptions (I would want the actor to look a certain way because of the characters) or like that time when I read the sypnosis of Fluttering Warning it said the ML is "extremely popular with women" but I would've imagined a more attractive actor for that role instead of Chun Jung Myung (no offense)

Guys... lets stop this argument about it and lets just appreciate the drama.

. since we still watching this, it means that the actors played really well about their character that whatever our opinion about their looks,it really doesn’t change much... :) 

so cheers to this drama guys!!! :) 

P.S. I love him in all about  my romance.. don’t mind the rating.he was really good in there..:)

itscelina :

I personally find him really attractive but I respect your opinion though. Shin Ha Kyun has never acted in dramas like this one. He usually acts in more serious dramas that involve crime and investigation so i'm enjoying him getting out of his comfort zone and i'm enjoying seeing him as a happy and bubbly character :)

Agreee... 

This is my first time tuning in to both Shin Ha Kyun and Jung So Min's drama. 

I've never been able to get to their previous ones due to the story or acting, so it feels really nice to enjoy this one with them. 

He's not my type looks-wise, but taking his profession into account, which is as an actor, he really sold me on this role. 

The attractiveness of an actor for me depends on how he played his role. Even if he's not society-standard handsome, I'd still find him attractive if he's great at what he does, and in this case, acting.

I think ugly is a strong word to how you're saying he's unattractive. Personally, I'm more put off by the age gap because you can really notice the difference in the actor/actress' looks. Compared to all the other glamour actors and veteran ones, yes, his visuals aren't the most youthful but just like Jo-Jung suk, he has individual charms. He still is a charming man for his age and character.

I hope you're not put off by this drama because of this! :) 

Just be more careful with the word choice of ugly. Unattractive, to some/ many, yes but it does come off as strong and superficial!

I don’t think that he’s ugly, but he seems older then he is. That’s why it’s great that he’s so much fun. That let’s him appear younger with every episode.

I agree with you, he isn't attractive to me as well

it's just a personal choice, i won't defend myself for just stating an opinion

I think he is handsome. But beauty is subjective 

Ohh I love his smile and imo he looks good. I respect your opinion but 'ugly' is really a harsh thing to say about anyone. Kindly word it better the next time. :) 

i find him v adorable. especially when he smiles :)