Rio Shuri:

join reddit

Actually, it doesn't have to be Reddit. 

vlad_the_dracula:

I know everybody is entitled to there own opinion but calling someone "Ugly" is not morally    okay . there is much nicer way of saying this instead of just labeling the guy as "Ugly"

To put it in perspective take this as an example you walk up to someone and say this to them "i am sorry i don't mean to offend you but you are Ugly" just think about how that person would feel do you think that just adding "i am sorry" in the beginning makes every thing alright.    

I never said I was sorry. 

I think that person means "I don't intend to offend anyone".

It's like saying " I don't intend to offend you, but you are ugly". Calling someone ugly is offensive by itself. 

Like I said before it is okay not to be attracted by someone and find him "ugly" from your perspective, but who is handsome and who is not is something subjective and since calling someone ugly -famous or not- is offensive you can say it in a different way "I am not attracted to him" or "I don't find him that attractive". 

Day dreamer01:

I never said I was sorry. 

So let me get this Straight, You called a guy "Ugly" and you are not even sorry for it. 

vlad_the_dracula:

So let me get this Straight, You called a guy "Ugly" and you are not even sorry for it. 

Why should I be sorry?

Day dreamer01:

Why should I be sorry?

I think what we/they wanted to say is there are words that is not appropriate to use and reminding us to be careful on what we are saying.  I can actually relate it to the message of the drama.. :) 

Reddit is amazing!! I'm lurking in there.... :) 

I don't have an opinion about the male lead, but I find the female lead ugly too. :-)

Kairi of the Sky:

I think what we/they wanted to say is there are words that is not appropriate to use and reminding us to be careful on what we are saying.  I can actually relate it to the message of the drama.. :) 

I understand that most of you found it offensive, and "ugly" it's a word people should be careful. But it's just a word that express my subjective view of his appearance, first of all my opinion shouldn't mind that much. I don't think people should be offended by that word, cause it's not an actual truth, it just an opinion. You decide to believe or not, to let it affect you or not, it's not a word that's gonna change something, calling someone pretty or ugly it's not gonna change anything or alter what you think. There is not right or wrong in the words pretty or ugly.

What I think it's the mayority took it too seriously and too far. 

W two worlds Season 2:

I don't have an opinion about the male lead, but I find the female lead ugly too. :-)

Fair enough, I get it. To me she's not what you call exactly pretty, but so far I've seen almost all her dramas and like the characters and acting skill, and I really like em so far, except for this one. 

Day dreamer01:

I understand that most of you found it offensive, and "ugly" it's a word people should be careful. But it's just a word that express my subjective view of his appearance, first of all my opinion shouldn't mind that much. I don't think people should be offended by that word, cause it's not an actual truth, it just an opinion. You decide to believe or not, to let it affect you or not, it's not a word that's gonna change something, calling someone pretty or ugly it's not gonna change anything or alter what you think. There is not right or wrong in the words pretty or ugly.

What I think it's the mayority took it too seriously and too far. 

People want to play the little cops of opinion...
Then they pressure you until you break down, apologize, or pitifully justify yourself.
All this starting from absurd precepts.
If it is not possible to say that someone is ugly because of unchangeable data, it is also not possible to say that someone is pretty for the same reasons.
All Kpop fan clubs can close down immediately.
Intellectual dishonesty + unhealthy oppression.

One of my favorite actresses is ugly. That doesn't stop me from loving her for her acting skills.

W two worlds Season 2:

lmao - -

yeah I agree with your other post's last sentence except with Shin Sung Rok, I thought he was "ugly" but he was great in The Last Empress. It was funny that the rom com I actually enjoyed most last year was with the least attractive guy in it (Perfume)

now I bet there are others who might find the "Fix You" ML ugly but just don't say it out loud/keep it to themselves. 

Day dreamer01:

Thank you, that was a coherent comment not like most of the comments. Plus, it's subjective, I actually didn't expect people to take it this far, but whatever. Another thing, I don't like neither the pacient doctor relationship and that's why I dropped this drama, and the fact that I find him ugly had nothing to do. Plus, I'm curious who is that actress... 

I remember their post while browsing the Feeds. They were talking about that FL from Eternal Love of Dream (I can't spell her name, I never watched her before) 

Sunset:

lmao - -

yeah I agree with your other post's last sentence except with Shin Sung Rok, I thought he was "ugly" but he was great in The Last Empress. It was funny that the rom com I actually enjoyed most last year was with the least attractive guy in it (Perfume)

now I bet there are others who might find the "Fix You" ML ugly but just don't say it out loud/keep it to themselves. 

I had the feeling it was a good punchline, to relax the atmosphere... :-D

The amount of hate comments piling up in my notification list proves how jobless ppl on this thread 

Rio Shuri:

The amount of hate comments piling up in my notification list proves how jobless ppl on this thread 

Don't even get me started...