Carli Sun:

Can someone delete this thread? I think we talked long enough about that.

I have requested it so future arguments can be avoided :) I believe the creator of this thread just worded their opinion in the wrong way.

I think the person who opened it already regrets it. It would be great If it would at least be closed. Thanks for the request! :)

Carli Sun:

I think the person who opened it already regrets it. It would be great If it would at least be closed. Thanks for the request! :)

I don't.

Carli Sun:

What you don’t?

Why should I? Just because most of the comments think I'm wrong and it's not okay the way I expressed myself doesn't mean you are all right. I stand for what I did, just like all of you stand for your opinion. I still think he's ugly, and that most of you took it too seriously. 

Carli Sun:

What you don’t?

She means she does't regret opening this thread, since she needed attention and got a lot of it. lol

Neko-chan:

She means she does't regret opening this thread, since she needed attention and got a lot of it. lol

You are right about that, it made me happy to see how all of you took it so seriously, it made my empty soul brighter, thank you so much for taking some of your precious time and respond to this ridiculous theard that you could just ignore if it bothered you that much. Thank you. 

Day dreamer01:

You are right about that, it made me happy to see how all of you took it so seriously, it made my empty soul brighter, thank you so much for taking some of your precious time and respond to this ridiculous theard that you could just ignore if it bothered you that much. Thank you. 

Well, at least you admit everything. ^^

Don't worry, kid. It has a cure.

Neko-chan:

Well, at least you admit everything. ^^

Don't worry, kid. It has a cure.

I hope, thank you for caring so much. I just hope that I won't get too sensible and let people opinions afect me and lose my time.

Day dreamer01:

I hope, thank you for caring so much. I just hope that I won't get too sensible and let people opinions afect me and lose my time.

Amem.

It's not "wrong" to find someone "ugly' - that's a totally subjective reaction. I found this actor "ugly" in All About My Romance, but grew used to his appearance in other works (I also stirred up a hornet's nest by posting in my feeds that I find a certain female Uighur actor very hard to look at:) . What I find ugly about this Drama is not the appearance of the leads (subjective) or the age gap (irrelevant since they're both fully adult), but the very troubling idea of  patient-doctor romance. That's the sort of thing that gets doctors disbarred from practicing, and should not be "romanticised".

i found him pretty fucking ugly too. just my opinion.  a lot of ppl consider him beautiful and handsome.
i think attractiveness depends on person to person. like for example, i look at the mirror and think "wooh that's one attractive face" but most ppl consider me ugly even my own family members . jk lol

but that's not the point it totally depends on someone's taste on whether someone is attractive or not

burhaaadmi:

It's not "wrong" to find someone "ugly' - that's a totally subjective reaction. I found this actor "ugly" in All About My Romance, but grew used to his appearance in other works (I also stirred up a hornet's nest by posting in my feeds that I find a certain female Uighur actor very hard to look at:) . What I find ugly about this Drama is not the appearance of the leads (subjective) or the age gap (irrelevant since they're both fully adult), but the very troubling idea of  patient-doctor romance. That's the sort of thing that gets doctors disbarred from practicing, and should not be "romanticised". 

Thank you, that was a coherent comment not like most of the comments. Plus, it's subjective, I actually didn't expect people to take it this far, but whatever. Another thing, I don't like neither the pacient doctor relationship and that's why I dropped this drama, and the fact that I find him ugly had nothing to do. Plus, I'm curious who is that actress... 

Rio Shuri:

i found him pretty fucking ugly too. just my opinion.  a lot of ppl consider him beautiful and handsome.
i think attractiveness depends on person to person. like for example, i look at the mirror and think "wooh that's one attractive face" but most ppl consider me ugly even my own family members . jk lol

but that's not the point it totally depends on someone's taste on whether someone is attractive or not

LOL. Thank you, that's my point,  plus my opinion it's irrelevant I got to the point that I just find most of this comment funny. And yours so far is the best one XD. BTW, are you watching this drama? 

Day dreamer01:

LOL. Thank you, that's my point,  plus my opinion it's irrelevant I got to the point that I just find most of this comment funny. And yours so far is the best one XD. BTW, are you watching this drama? 

i dropped it . i kinda dont even remeber why i dropped this. most probably because of the delay and huge number of eps. is it good? if yes then maybe ill start again