sonimoon:

awesome, I wanna see the video *-* where can I find it ?

https://twitter.com/taxianjoon/status/1426094196792778757

there it is. the trailer for bab. 

2hamylife:

Yup there is a trailer for it 

Can you please share it here?

Saggisilver:

Can you please share it here? 

I shared it above already. 

https://twitter.com/taxianjoon/status/1426094196792778757 

I just finished reading chapter 13 and i got chills but after reading Meatbun's mini theatre at the end i choked on my milk laughing. 

2hamylife:

I just finished reading chapter 13 and i got chills but after reading Meatbun's mini theatre at the end i choked on my milk laughing. 

Ohhh I have to read it!!  

sonimoon:

Ohhh I have to read it!!  

Meatbun's mini theatres are the best!!!

2hamylife:

Meatbun's mini theatres are the best!!!

yes, they are !! xD

and wow, my face while reading chapter 13: o.o I didn't expect that at all!

sonimoon:

yes, they are !! xD

and wow, my face while reading chapter 13: o.o I didn't expect that at all!

Ikr like wow! Especially He yu's blood toxin, damn. Things are getting intriguing. I'm excited to see how the story goes forward. And especially what will cause He yu to release his supposed inner 'bloodthirstiness'. 

When Meatbun said "Cold beauties with the same mother, will be similar," I felt that. 

She knows she's writing another Chu Wanning!

autumn carrot:

When Meatbun said "Cold beauties with the same mother, will be similar," I felt that. 

I swear, Meatbun just loves 'Cold Beauties'. 

autumn carrot:

And literally all her gongs start by hating the shous. 

Y'all i thought it's just gonna have a love triangle but seems like its a love square now. 

Y'all the tension between He Yu and Xie Qingcheng is palpable. He Yu is sTrAiGhT but the way he's thirsting after Xie Qingcheng without admitting it. xD

autumn carrot:

couldn't agree more ! And I like that xD I think Chu Wanning is my favorite fictional character ever. I can't wait to find out more about Xie Qingcheng !

2hamylife:

Y'all i thought it's just gonna have a love triangle but seems like its a love square now. 

yes, 

the forth person is the police officer, right? I think  Meatbun mentioned something in the authors note about it..