Absolute_Unit_Truly_Awe_:

Y'all chapter 25 got blocked................

yes,  I also heard! but I think the tranlators translated the unedited version 

Y'all i wanna ask something. Chapter 25 of BAB got blocked just because there was some non-con kissing in it. How did Meatbun manage to release all those chapters of 2ha then? 

good question!! Maybe the restriction got stricter.. 

sonimoon:

good question!! Maybe the restriction got stricter.. 

But i mean how much strict did it get seriously? 2ha had way more explicit stuffs than a non-con kiss. And here BAB's chap 25 got blocked for just that..... 

sonimoon:

That's great then!!

sonimoon:

We finally got our couple's first kiss even though it was a misunderstanding. Everyone on twitter was losing it seeing the title of the chapter lol. 

We finally got our couple's first kiss even though it was a misunderstanding. Everyone on twitter was losing it seeing the title of the chapter lol. 

ooff, that chapter was so intense, I think I didn't breath while reading it

sonimoon:

ooff, that chapter was so intense, I think I didn't breath while reading it

Ugh don't get me excited!! I have to wait for like another two weeks to read chapter 25. 

Ugh don't get me excited!! I have to wait for like another two weeks to read chapter 25. 

I'm sorry!! xD 

sonimoon:

I'm sorry!! xD 

Nah lolol! I was joking. It's fine! 

Nah lolol! I was joking. It's fine! 

I'm still sorry tho xD <3

btw, they will unlock the two chapters on saturday! So you'll get a double update

sonimoon:

I'm still sorry tho xD <3

btw, they will unlock the two chapters on saturday! So you'll get a double update

Aww dont be sorry! Yasss i saw that! I'm happy!! 

They locked chapter 26 (╥﹏╥)

Saggisilver:

They locked chapter 26 (╥﹏╥)

T_T i know............

T_T i know............

I guess it's the end of my daily updates,  I am saving for college for next year so I can't afford to waste money anywhere else T_T

Saggisilver:

I guess it's the end of my daily updates,  I am saving for college for next year so I can't afford to waste money anywhere else T_T

Yep i know it's sad but the reason for them doing this is justified also so we cant say anything lol. They said there will be updates twice a week for people who didn't buy the vip chapters.