2hamylife:

Y'all the tension between He Yu and Xie Qingcheng is palpable. He Yu is sTrAiGhT but the way he's thirsting after Xie Qingcheng without admitting it. xD

this makes me question him so much, like he's so thirsty for Xie Qingcheng. I kinda got Moran vibes from him xD

sonimoon:

yes, 

the forth person is the police officer, right? I think  Meatbun mentioned something in the authors note about it..

Yup the police officer is in too it seems. 

sonimoon:

this makes me question him so much, like he's so thirsty for Xie Qingcheng. I kinda got Moran vibes from him xD

Literally lmao. You imagine a man in a wedding dress and what not, and yet you claim to be straight every 2 minutes. What a clown lol. 

2hamylife:

Literally lmao. You imagine a man in a wedding dress and what not, and yet you claim to be straight every 2 minutes. What a clown lol. 

okay that made me laugh but that's so true 🤣 

Did someone read ch.16 and can explain who He Yu was talking to? Somehow I didn't understand the whole paragraph 😂😅

sonimoon:

okay that made me laugh but that's so true ? 

Exactly xD. He yu is a total clown. He's like 'i can appreciate how beautiful Xie Qingcheng is, how his lips wrap around the straw, how he looks in a wedding dress, how i want to stuff his mouth *cough*, how i want to see him tormented but i AINT GAY.'

sonimoon:

Did someone read ch.16 and can explain who He Yu was talking to? Somehow I didn't understand the whole paragraph ??

Oh no i have not read it yet sadly so i can't answer......

2hamylife:

Oh no i have not read it yet sadly so i can't answer......

still, thanks for replying! :3 

sonimoon:

still, thanks for replying! :3 

I have not found time to read from chapter 16 onwards. Sheesh i have other unfinished novels to finish too......i cant make out time to finish all of them lol. 

did anyone read ch. 20? xDD He Yu is doomed 

sonimoon:

did anyone read ch. 20? xDD He Yu is doomed 

Oh my god nooo, i'm still stuck at 16. Btw from now the tl updates are gonna be much slower right since from chapter 21 its vip. 

Absolute_Unit_Truly_Awe_:

Oh my god nooo, i'm still stuck at 16. Btw from now the tl updates are gonna be much slower right since from chapter 21 its vip. 

The TL updates a still going to be daily for the ones who purchase the vip chapters, so I purchased them xD

I can't wait for the translations when I already wait for hyx :(

sonimoon:

The TL updates a still going to be daily for the ones who purchase the vip chapters, so I purchased them xD

How much is it per chapter? 

Saggisilver:

How much is it per chapter? 

good question.. xD wait a second, I'll look 

I spent 17 $  (13,49€) on 10000 coins, and for 2 chapters, spent 121 coins. I heard that on the app it's even less expensive.  

sonimoon:

Aww then that's alright if you purchased them.