If anyone wants to discuss the book and how you think the series will be

So I have read the novel (to the point of just Rinn's version) and don't remember what it was about. Could somebody sum it up for me, since I am going to continue from there?

I mean the summary of the book is basically the summary that the series has. The only big difference is that in the novel Shi Mei  is a boy and in the series he will be a girl (played by sebrina.)The novel was definitely spicier than what the series will be. Happy ending 

This is actually my second favorite BL novel (after Golden Stage), because of Mo Ran's intensity towards Chu Wanning. All of their scenes together, especially after Chapter 97, were so powerful, that I'd re-read them from time to time. 

Doc Bee:

This is actually my second favorite BL novel (after Golden Stage), because of Mo Ran's intensity towards Chu Wanning. All of their scenes together, especially after Chapter 97, were so powerful, that I'd re-read them from time to time. 

I finished the novel recently and yes, those later chapters are amazing! Especially that scene (hope you know which one I mean!) It was such a powerful scene even though it was very domestic and quiet.  So beautiful but so unbelievably sad. Ahh, I'm a bawling mess every time I re-read it.

Yuki:

I finished the novel recently and yes, those later chapters are amazing! Especially that scene (hope you know which one I mean!) It was such a powerful scene even though it was very domestic and quiet.  So beautiful but so unbelievably sad. Ahh, I'm a bawling mess every time I re-read it.

❤️ Haha, not sure which one because I've bookmarked so many! Wontons, Maoiyin springs, that little farmers' village, the confession, the extras, etc. Hahaha! I haven't repeatedly read a book this often, not even Mo Dao Zu Shi.

Ah yes Mo Dao Zu Shi another great novel

Doc Bee:

❤️ Haha, not sure which one because I've bookmarked so many! Wontons, Maoiyin springs, that little farmers' village, the confession, the extras, etc. Hahaha! I haven't repeatedly read a book this often, not even Mo Dao Zu Shi.

Guys u all might want to check out Yuwu if u like Erha so much... Yuwu is another masterpiece by Meatbun hahah.... it is also pain personified tho

Magblueroses:

Guys u all might want to check out Yuwu if u like Erha so much... Yuwu is another masterpiece by Meatbun hahah.... it is also pain personified tho

thats the name right YUWU?

Yesss It's called Yuwu!

Magblueroses:

Yesss It's called Yuwu!

Oh!! I know this one! I read the first chapter and dropped it, but I think I'll try again this time :) Thanks for reminding me  ^_^

Yuki:

Oh!! I know this one! I read the first chapter and dropped it, but I think I'll try again this time :) Thanks for reminding me  ^_^

PLEASE READ IT! In my opinion, it's a MASTERPIECE of emotions! :) Enjoy the pain :')

Magblueroses:

PLEASE READ IT! In my opinion, it's a MASTERPIECE of emotions! :) Enjoy the pain :')

Im in the middle of reading it now! Im just wondering, does Gu Mang ever stop being "a wolf"? If that makes sense? Im trying not to be spoilery because the spoiler button isn't working for me TnT  

Yuki:

Im in the middle of reading it now! Im just wondering, does Gu Mang ever stop being "a wolf"? If that makes sense? Im trying not to be spoilery because the spoiler button isn't working for me TnT  

Ahh... DM me if u want to discuss the book :)

But I get what u mean.... please read on haha ;D (I'm not spoiling it for u by even a bit!)

Which ch r u on btw?

Magblueroses:

Ahh... DM me if u want to discuss the book :)

But I get what u mean.... please read on haha ;D (I'm not spoiling it for u by even a bit!)

Which ch r u on btw?

chapter 19! :D I will keep reading haha ^_^ It's pretty tragic so far T_T Hope things look up for the poor guy soon.