I'm ready but not ready for the drama. I cried so much while I've read the novel. I cried at happy sad and moments. The chemistry between the male leads and the love they feel for each other are unmeasurable, so beautiful!!

And I really love the summary of the novel:

Mo Ran felt that taking Chu Wanning as his master was a mistake. His Shizun was just so similar to a cat, while he was like a silly dog. He originally thought that dogs should be with dogs, like his senior brother, who was beautiful and docile, like a cute Japanese Spitz. They would look so good together. But after dying and coming back to life, the one he’d brought back to his den both times was that snow-white kitty Shizun that he didn’t even have his eye on at first. 

It's vague and doesn't spoil anything! And it sounds kinda adorable

LPR:

Is there a completed translation available somewhere ?

Yess! U can check the other discussion page under this drama and u will find the link there!

sonimoon:

I'm ready but not ready for the drama. I cried so much while I've read the novel. I cried at happy sad and moments. The chemistry between the male leads and the love they feel for each other are unmeasurable, so beautiful!!

And I really love the summary of the novel:

Mo Ran felt that taking Chu Wanning as his master was a mistake. His Shizun was just so similar to a cat, while he was like a silly dog. He originally thought that dogs should be with dogs, like his senior brother, who was beautiful and docile, like a cute Japanese Spitz. They would look so good together. But after dying and coming back to life, the one he’d brought back to his den both times was that snow-white kitty Shizun that he didn’t even have his eye on at first. 

It's vague and doesn't spoil anything! And it sounds kinda adorable

Sameeeee! I cried soooo much it's unreal! (esp ch 279 :') I wish to never go through that again)

And woahhhh! Tbh I never really checked the MDL synopsis for HaoYixing and that's tooo damnnn adorable! Love it!

LPR:

Is there a completed translation available somewhere ?

yes, you can visit novel updates and search it with the name

Lia0215:

novelupdates does not have the complete translation. It has  links only to Rynn's translation which is at ch 151

Magblueroses:

novelupdates does not have the complete translation. It has  links only to Rynn's translation which is at ch 151

which one do u want to read?

Lia0215:

which one do u want to read?

No no... I wasn't the one who asked for it haha....XD I was just letting u know cause the other person wanted the complete translation and novelupdates doesn't have it XD

Lia0215:

Magblueroses:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1e_jMahwJZ7ivrcidUMX1goZ_sIOFUfYE/view?usp=sharing

here!

Since there seems to be a bit of confusion, I'll clarify :

I've read the novel up to chapter 151 as that's all that's available on Novelupdates at the moment and the link in the other discussion page didn't work anymore (at least for me).

Therefore I was the one who posted this comment  asking if there was a completed version available somewhere else.

Thank you again Magblueroses for the precious link !

Lia0215:

Ah yes Mo Dao Zu Shi another great novel

as a fans of MXTX for more than 3 years, i recommend Scumbag Villain if you like MXTX's work and like erha's story line, not same but it also about a shizhun and his dog like apprentice.  i love SVSSS so much but it wasn't getting as much attention as MDZS and TGZF. 

nanami aikawa:

as a fans of MXTX for more than 3 years, i recommend Scumbag Villain if you like MXTX's work and like erha's story line, not same but it also about a shizhun and his dog like apprentice.  i love SVSSS so much but it wasn't getting as much attention as MDZS and TGZF. 

ah yes i read that one

nanami aikawa:

Very true! 

It's really frustrating that SVSSS doesn't get so much attention. 

It was so good, I power read through that novel and laughed the whole time! 

This book got me into reading BL's. It was out of this world amazing. Mo Ran and Channing embody every single emotion I can think of. The choice Mo Ran makes to save Channing and sacrifice himself. that causes everything else to happen. I've re-read the 2nd book so many times it's crazy. The emotions are just amazing. I really hope the series is able to capture it!

I am worried about SM being a female. If they use that as a way of pushing that love line hard I'm gonna be pissed, especially because the real love line from the novel is censored. 

I cannot wait to see the scene where MR finds out the truth about his favorite dumplings. I cried so much when I read the scene in the novel. I cannot imagine how amazing it will be to see the episode. 

StarryEyed33:

This book got me into reading BL's. It was out of this world amazing. Mo Ran and Channing embody every single emotion I can think of. The choice Mo Ran makes to save Channing and sacrifice himself. that causes everything else to happen. I've re-read the 2nd book so many times it's crazy. The emotions are just amazing. I really hope the series is able to capture it!

I am worried about SM being a female. If they use that as a way of pushing that love line hard I'm gonna be pissed, especially because the real love line from the novel is censored. 

I cannot wait to see the scene where MR finds out the truth about his favorite dumplings. I cried so much when I read the scene in the novel. I cannot imagine how amazing it will be to see the episode. 

You don't have to worry about Mo Ran and Shi Mei being a CP! Meatbun has already taken care of it! (Please do not ask me where I read it, I really don't remember where I read it, maybe the translator of Yuwu shared this information, but you can trust the source of this news) Meatbun made sure that there wouldn't be any romantic relationships that would hinder the original story of the novel. This means RanWan will be our actual CP even if it is censored. And tbh even while reading the book, despite Shi Mei being a thorough male, I imagined him as a female lmaooo.

And yessss... I can't wait either!!! No matter how the show is going to turn out, just seeing an official cosplay (I'm just going to call it that XD) where our fav characters come to life is enough to destroy me!